As a Survivor, I have the right to…
- Name my own experience
- Make my own decisions
- Safety and support
- Speak about my abuse and tell my story to people I trust
- Express any and all of my feelings, concerns, and opinions
- Love myself
- Get the physical, psychological, and medical care I need
- Have healthy relationships with family, friends, partners, and service providers
- Reflect on my experience, my surroundings, my relationships, and myself
- Respect and care
Honor Your Rights
We can help make sure all of these rights listed become a reality. Call the Minnesota Day One Crisis Line 1-866-223-1111 to speak with an advocate (interpreters are available), text 612-399-9995, or click the CHAT NOW button on this site to connect with a Day One advocate. A Day One advocate is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.
If you are in immediate danger, call 911.